220 BAY SCOUT 2005
Located in the Florida Keys MM 92
Reason for Selling: Only using it once per year.
For Sale is my Red (Awlgrip Repainted) 220 Bay Scout 2005 Model with 2007 Evinrude Etec 150 hp as power.
I have added certain things to her for enjoyment, like the T-top, or necessity like the Garmin ECHOmap 70DV Touchscreen GPS.
The electronic controls and bow rail was added by the previous owner and is an excellent addition from a safety perspective.
Someone asked what the top speed is. I did 40mph with 5 adults and 1/2 tank of gas on board in little bit choppy water.
Stern view showing 150 hp Evinrude Etec (175 Hours), dive platform, ladder and handrail as well as Lenco trim tabs.
3-Blade Viper stainless steel prop.
This picture from above gives you a good idea of the layout of the boat and shows the gunnel safety handrails nicely!
Here you see the Steering, Electronic Controls, iCommand Gauge, GPS/Depthfinder, Compass, Switch Panel underneath the Trim Tab Tactile Switch. The lid you see over the glove box, is removable and stores inside the door to the console. The fuel gauge is behind the steering. There is a remote control for the AM/FM above the Trim Tab Switch. Two Cupholders, the windscreen and handrail finishes the helm center off nicely.
Below the Switch Panel is the AM/FM radio, but there is a remote panel mounted within eyesight and reach for easy access as you can see in the helm picture above.
i-Command Gauge showing Engine Hours (now at 175hours)
AM/FM remote & Trim tab control
Easy to see fuel gauge.
Touchscreen Garmin Echomap 70 DV (Downview) GPS/Depthfinder
Front seat over insulated cooler/plumbed livewell (backrest was replaced since this picture was taken)
The insulated cooler / plumbed livewell under the seat.
Helm seat with storage space underneath and fold-up footrest, 4 rod holders and hand rail.
There is some corrosion where the seat hinge attaches to the framework. You can get an idea of the storage under the seat and the footrest folded out.
The front compartments are covered with cushions making this a really nice sunning area.
The front deck has big under cushion storage space as seen in the pictures below.
Please refer to this picture for location of the storage lockers in the pictures below.
There is a repair on the bow that is visible in the non-skid.
Port side locker has storage space for 6 fishing rods or other long items.
Main front locker / fish box with drain.
Large anchor locker in the bow with anchor, chain and rope.
The anchor locker has a drain so water form the rope etc drains out.
You can also see the layout of the other compartments.
There is a tackle box locker on the Starboard side.
On the Starboard side of the console, there are 3 rod holders.
However, because I installed the T-top, this is only suitable for short items, like a gaff.
4 Offset stern rodholders – 2 Port and 2 Starboard for trolling.
Stern seat cushion. I have a back rest too, but have never had it installed. It comes with the boat.
Big Starboard stern baitwell.
Big stern Port Livewell
Port and Starboard stern deep dry storage compartments.
The bilge compartment with fresh water tank, oil tank and pumps.
Dual batteries and the electronic controls box against the front wall.
Behind the wiring, against the wall, is the Battery Charger
At the top is the battery charger electric inlet. Under that is the fresh water / salt water sector switch.
Below that is the hose attachment for the fresh/salt water wash down and below that, the port courtesy light.
On the Starboard side is the battery switch and the Port courtesy light.
Lots of space to fish and tan!
Nice to have a Bow Rail for Safety!
- Price: $27,500
- 220 Bay Scout 2005 Only – No Trailer
- 150 Hp Evinrude E-tec 2007 with 175 Hours with Viper 3-Blade Stainless Steel Prop
- Recently serviced w/ Waterpump Replacement
- EchoMap 70DV Garmin GPS/Downview Fishfinder
- AM/FM Radio with Remote Control
- Electronic Engine Controls (retro-fitted)
- Extra Large T-Top (additionally added for shade, Rod Holders and Anchor Light)
- Helm Seat with under Cushion Dry Storage, 4 Rodholders, Handrail, Fold Down Footrest and space for Cooler box underneath.
- All Front Deck Cushions, Cooler Seat Cushion and Beckrest, Helm Seat, Rear Seat and (un-installed) Backrest.
- Bow-Rail (additionally added for Safety)
- Dual Batteries with Battery Charger and Selector Switch
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Plenty of rod holders to take all the tackle you want!!!! 4 Off-set Stern Fishing Rod holders, 6 T-top Rod holders, 4 Rocket Launcher Rod holders, 3 Starboard (short) Rod Holders, 6 Rod Storage locker.
- Plumbed Forward Livewell, Stern Livewell and Stern Self-Filling/Bailing Baitwell
- Rod Storage Locker, Large Forward Storage Locker, Large Anchor Locker, Tackle Box locker as well as 2 Deep Dry lockers Port and Starboard in the Stern.
- Port Side Swim Platform, Ladder and Handrail
- Easy access Door to the inside of the Console
- Freshwater tank and Salt Water wash down.
- Full Boat Cover with separate Engine cover.
- Life vests & Throw cushion
- Anchor, Chain & Rope
- No Trailer
SPECS: LOA: 21′ 10″ Beam: 8′ 6″ (Wider than most Bay Boats for great stability!!) Draft: 10″. Fuel Tank Capacity: 65 Gallon, Two-Stroke Oil Tank: 1.5 Gallon. Fresh Water Tank. Dry weight w/o engine: 1,560 lbs.